photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 1 Update

Monday, September 8, 2014

Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 1 Update


The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon has begun! I will be keep track of each day in a separate post and updating them each day at Wishful Endings.

For this challenge, I've decided to go with 13 books. I chose this as I was trying to figure out what to do and I decided that I would do a spell-it-out of "Tackle Your TBR" using just titles and/or author names. If you have followed me before, you know that I'm HORRIBLE about planning things out. Usually plans fall away to me changing my mind all the time. This time, I am going to TRY to stick with my books planned. We'll see if it happens or not. If I stick with at least 6 of the books I plan on, then I'll be glad with that. :) I already know ONE book will be different. I'm doing a TBR List ~ September Poll to have my readers pick a book to read. Though it may be clear on what will win, I don't want to post it yet. So, I know one book will be changed out on Saturday, but since I already know what's being changed for what, I'll still count it as one of my 6. :)

I've been commenting on blogs that I can find that are linked to their Start Up post, but my comments are NOT showing up on many sites. They show up on Google ones, but so far, that seems to be it. Does anyone know what I can do to get them to show up? I get no error, nothing telling me it doesn't post, it just doesn't!



The Progress:

Monday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hr / 50 pages (Unhinged)
Day Time Audio listening time/pages:
Kindle reading time / pages: 4 hr / 384 pages (Fantastic Beasts, Quidditch, Beedle Bard)
Number of books I've read today: 3
Total number of books I've read:
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 434 pages (128 each for Beasts, Quidditch, Beedle Bard), 50 (Unhinged)
Total Pages Read:
Time Read Today: 5 hr
Total Time Read:
Challenges Participated in today: none listed
Today's Completed Books:

Today's Completed Comics / digital chapters of Arkham Unhinged:




Are you participating? What are your goals?
Leave me a link to your blog, and I'll come visit!



5 comments:

  1. I've heard mixed things about Vault of Dreamers so I'm interested in what you think of it. I read part of her Birthmarked series. I didn't finish it but I want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm just starting but great first day for you. I'm kind of still figuring out my posts since I'm one day ahead of you guys :( It's already September 10 here in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start indeed. I just couldn't find 5 hours to read yesterday. Will definitely have to do better as the week goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress!! I hope you're enjoying Unhinged. :)

    ReplyDelete