photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Tackle Your TBR ~ Day 8 Updates

Monday, September 15, 2014

Tackle Your TBR ~ Day 8 Updates



Day 8 is here. My weekend was slow reading, how was yours? I barely read any over the weekend because of sports. Yup, I'm a female who loooooooove sports, and I KNOW my sports. I'm not one of those ditzy ones who claim they like football to catch a guy. "Um like yeah, I love football. Those 1st base linemen are so cute." LOL!! When my husband and I got "back" together (we were high school best friends) he questioned me when I said I loved football. He thought he had me stumped when he asked me what encroachment was, and I acted like I didn't know. :) So yup, watching football all weekend, and only listened to my audiobook at night and read a few of my comics. A great weekend for me, not so much for my reading, but since I already met my goals (see my Mid-Point Update) that's fine with me. We'll see how much I get done today as well. I'm not expecting much again, as my husband is off, those are always low reading days for me. :)

No challenge today. Just another giveaway Onward with today's progress.



The Progress:

Monday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 30 min / 50 pages (Betrayal)
Day Time Audio listening time/pages:
Kindle reading time / pages: 30 min / 25 pages (Festive in Death)
Number of books I've read today:
Total number of books I've read: 13
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 75
Total Pages Read: 2,518 pages
Time Read Today: 1 hr
Total Time Read: 33 hr 30 min
Challenges Participated in today:
Today's Completed Books:
Today's Completed Comics / digital chapters of Arkham Unhinged:



Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Mid-Point Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 6 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 5 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 4 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 3 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 2 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 1 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Sign Up & Goals


How's your progress going?
What's your favorite book you've read so far?






1 comment: