photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bookish Bingo: Holiday Edition

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Bookish Bingo: Holiday Edition




My WordPress Commenting issue appears to have been fixed. YAY!!

The Summer Edition of Bookish Bingo is wrapping up (see how I did, on Tuesday when I post my Summer Bingo Update). The Holiday Edition is up, and it looks more challenging for me, so it might be a harder one to do, but I'm up for it. Are you joining in? The Holiday Edition Bingo hosted by Great Imaginations and will begin October 1st. Sign ups are up until Oct 15th, if you'd like to join in.

Here's the holiday card. I'm worried about 8 of these. I don't read a lot of the different things mentioned in this one, so my card won't be as full as my Summer, or I'll be pushing myself a lot! We'll see what happens!! :D



Let me know if you are joining in, and I'll follow your progress! :)



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us! I hope you get your comment situation figured out soon. Ashley (@nosegraze on Twitter) is a WordPress genius, so maybe she can help you sort it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bekka! I follow NoseGraze, but totally didn't think about asking her. I'll check her blog, see if she's said anything about it before and ask if not. THANKS!

      Delete
  2. I am SOOO tempted. Decisions, decisions. I'm already way behind on a few of my challenges, but this one looks kind of fun. I'll have to decide whether or not to take the plunge.

    As for the WordPress commenting issue, I've had the same problem for about the last week. It's not with every WordPress blog, but I have ran into a small handful. It's seriously frustrating. You'll have to keep me posted if you figure out a solution. (I'll do the same if I figure it out.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should join it. You can use books you are already reading and just pick out some specific. It's pretty fun, at least the Summer round I did was.

      I had my WP issue figured out in one way, and it messes up in others. I ended up with a WP account that I did NOT want to try to figure out my issue and you can't delete it. Now they want me to always sign in with WP when I don't want to. UGH. So, on a good note, I can post again (so far). On a bad note, it seems like I have to sign into WP to do so, which I'd rather just ignore that account.

      Delete