photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: I cannot COMMENT on WordPress Blogs!!

Monday, September 29, 2014

I cannot COMMENT on WordPress Blogs!!

Totally off topic, but wanted to bring it to my readers' attention.

As of about 6 weeks ago, I stopped being able to post comments on WordPress blogs. I thought it was CommentLuv, which I am unable to comment on, but I realized today (after trying to comment somewhere that wasn't ComLuv) that it is WordPress blogs that I am unable to comment on.

I went to support and there's a non solved open case of the same thing posted a week ago. I'm going to have to see if I can sign up just to get some answers on this. There was an issue 4 years ago of the same exact thing, and they were able to get help from some customer service that is no longer in use. I don't know what, if anything, I can do to get that fixed. I'm gonna see if I can comment on the thread where the guy is having the same issue.

In the meantime, I visit a lot of blogs, and I've been unable to comment. It really really sucks. So if you have WordPress, and you comment here, I'll comment back here and I will visit your site, I just can't comment there. :(

Anyone have this issue (for those who don't have WordPress I assume)? Were you able to get it resolved?


1 comment:

  1. That stinks - I was having issues commenting on blogger a few weeks ago, but it seemed to just be me. Hopefully they fix it soon.

    ReplyDelete