photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: It's Monday! What are you Reading?

Monday, September 15, 2014

It's Monday! What are you Reading?


It's Monday! What are you Reading? ~ Hosted by BookJourney


So, for this past week, I have been back to my normal (or better) form, having joined in the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon. Signups are still open through the 17th, if you are interested in joining in. Anyways, I challenged myself to read at least 13 books (in 13 days) also using "Tackle Your TBR" as a spell-it-out (using titles & authors only). I have completed my goal of 13 (5 novels, 4 novellas, 4 short stories), have only A, O & Y left on the spell-it-out and am working on the A & O now (see my currently reading). It's been a good week, even taking Sunday off for FOOTBALL!! :) Back to it today!


Currently Reading

Kindle & Audio



What I completed since last Monday ~




Plus, the following comics / digital chapters:





What have you been reading lately? Anything REALLY great?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the headsup about the read-a-thon! I hope you enjoy your current reads :)
    My It's Monday! Post
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am too afraid to tackle my TBR. Here is my Monday It is bigger than me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your covers! I got the Marvel Unlimited subscription, so I've been away from my beloved DC. Had no idea there were Warehouse 13 books, I think my husband will be over the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought for sure you'd sneak in Blood first:P lol

    Here's My Monday post!

    ReplyDelete