photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Tackle Your TBR ~ Day 13 Updates

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Tackle Your TBR ~ Day 13 Updates



Day 13 ~ the final day! How did you all do? As well as you hoped?

My time was great, I didn't push it this time, as I have done in past RaT. I just took it easy and did what I wanted, and it was great.

For today, I plan to at least finish up my audiobook, of which I have just under an hour and a half left on. My hubby is home today and we may walk around town for the festival going on here, so I might not get much more than that done, but I plan on that at least. We'll see! :)


The Challenge:


The Dream Character Challenge is hosted by Wishful Endings.

I'm not big into celebrities, at all! I don't follow celebrity news or gossip, I don't really care about what person is doing what, or whom. I definitely haven't sat around and thought up dream casts for books, not even my favorite book The Night Circus, because I don't know who I would want and I haven't given it any thought. That being said, I can pick this one easy enough for me, because I'm just going with who I think is hot. :)

I pick older Bailey from The Night Circus. We meet him when he's just a kid and we watch him grow up a little. I think he's awesome, and I LOVE his character. He's just a kid who knows what he wants from life, but has his family pulling him in different directions. Instead of doing what is right for the family, he does what is right for HIM and does what is in his heart! Love it!! For a little older Bailey (after the book ends), I would definitely choose Skylar Astin (Pitch Perfect, Ground Floor), because he's BEAUTIFUL!!! :) That, and he sings like an angel, but mainly, he's beautiful. :)




The Progress:

Saturday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages:
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hr 30 min / 117 pages (Yard)
Kindle reading time / pages: 1 hr 30 min / 98 pages (Long Gone)
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 19
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 215 pages
Total Pages Read: 3,898 pages
Time Read Today: 3 hr
Total Time Read: 53 hrs
Challenges Participated in today: Dream Character Challenge
Today's Completed Books:

Today's Completed Comics / digital chapters of Arkham Unhinged:



1 comment:

  1. I don't really pay attention to celebrities either. My husband knows more than I do, but I do know the older ones. I like who you chose. That book was so good! And you're still reading a decent amount. I hope you have a strong finish today!

    ReplyDelete