photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Dewey's 24h Read-a-Thon - Opening Meme

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Dewey's 24h Read-a-Thon - Opening Meme



It's time for Dewey's! This is my 11th one, so I'm gonna be a little lazy and reuse some of these answers and this opening statement as well. Ha! I keep hoping the questions will change one of these times, and they don't... Ah well. Here's me!



Opening Meme:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Sparta, NC ~ the middle of no where. :)

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
No specific titles stand out. I haven't been reading this month very much, not like me anyways, so I'm just looking forward to HOPEFULLY settling in and getting a bit of a reading groove back. Going to mix things up with some short stories, novellas, some middle grade books, Netgalley books and anything else that grabs my fancy.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Well, for the first time, my answer is different because I don't have any snacks yet. Usually I'm all prepared leading up to Dewey's, but that didn't happen yet. Hubby will be bringing some when He gets off work at 3 so I gotta do without til then. I asked for Reese's Pieces, soft baked pretzels and some kind of Goldfish, either Smores or Birthday Cake. Got some Reese's Puff for breakfast and no good lunch either which stinks, but oh well, just how it worked out today.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
HI! I'm Karsyn, over 40 (though much much younger in spirit), deeply in love with and married to my high school best friend. I LOVE to read, obviously, and am blessed with a ton of time to read. In a typical month I will read 15-20 books, often more, and when there's something going on, like Dewey's, I read a ton more! This month has been a another low month for me. Beyond my books, I'm a gamer, and I built my own Gaming PC, 3 years ago, which I named Widget (after The Night Circus character). Widget is GREAT and we've had so much fun playing games on him!! Right now if I'm not reading, I'm playing Jurassic World Evolution.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my 11th Dewey's so I'll do what I've been doing, try to read at least 20 total hours of the 24, if not a little more with the help of audios. My Hubby is working (it's always easier to read when He isn't here) so I hope to get a lot in before He gets home at 3.



No comments:

Post a Comment