photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Dewey's 24hr Read-a-Thon - Mid Event Update

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Dewey's 24hr Read-a-Thon - Mid Event Update




Mid-Event Survey

1. What are you reading right now?
In between books, soon to start a new one.

2. How many books have you read so far?
I finished 7, at the 12 1/2 mark.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Nothing really. I'm going for shorter books this time round to get me into the groove of reading and/or books for challenges.

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Just my Hubby but He's been letting me read. :) We visited for a few minutes when He got home from work, and talked here and there, but for the most part, He's been watching shows and I've been reading. No real distractions this year.

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Nothing changes, so nothing.


Current Stats:

Audio listening time/pages: 6 hours 30 minutes / 707 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: 5 hours 40 minutes / 660 pages
Total number of books I've read: 7
Current Book: None, need to find one to start
Total Pages Read: 1,367
Total Time Read: 12 hours, 10 minutes
Completed Books:




No comments:

Post a Comment