photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: It's Monday! What are you Reading?

Monday, September 29, 2014

It's Monday! What are you Reading?


It's Monday! What are you Reading? ~ Hosted by BookJourney


Since all of my challenges have ended, I've been slow going on reading. I definitely burned myself out in August, and September has been MUCH slower for me. I've been playing some Resident Evil 4 (best RE game ever!), working on swaps, and just taking it easy from books. It took me a week to finish a book I liked, that's crazy for me!!

So, I haven't finished much this week, but that's alright. :) I'm taking it easy until Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon. No challenges, Read-a-Thons, ect..... until then!


Currently Reading

Kindle, Kindle & Audio



What I completed since last Monday ~





Reviews ~
ARC Review ~ Time's Edge by Rysa Walker ~ 4.5 stars!
Sept Poll Review ~ The Aftermath by Jen Alexander ~ DNF!



Read anything good lately?


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed both A Discovery of Witches and Festive in Death. I have read the first 10 or so books in the 39 Clues series too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a Discovery of Witches in my TBR, but I have been waffling on keeping it, because I ran into a slew of bad reviews for it.

    Guy Vestal @ Counter Culture Critic

    ReplyDelete