photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: It's Monday! What are you Reading?

Monday, September 22, 2014

It's Monday! What are you Reading?


It's Monday! What are you Reading? ~ Hosted by BookJourney


This week was the final week of the 2 week long Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon. It was a slower week for me, but I still got some good reads in. I completed all my goals and then some. Here's my Tackle Your TBR RaT Wrap-Up if you are interested in seeing it.


Currently Reading

Kindle & Audio



What I completed since last Monday ~




Plus, the following comics / digital chapters:



Reviews ~
On her Father's Grave by Kendra Elliot

What have you been reading lately? Anything REALLY great?


4 comments:

  1. Love the Steelers logos you added to your page. So glad they won last night...and won pretty spectacularly, too! Hope it continues the rest of the season.

    Hope you enjoyed your books last week - happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the 39 Clues series and read the first 12 or so. Then I ran out of steam and haven't read any lately. My students still like them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you think of Ajax Penumbra? I hope you have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Batman. I had not heard about the Ajax Penumbra book--off to go research it! Thank you for enabling. :)

    My week: http://www.alwaysreiding.com/manic-monday-09222014/

    ReplyDelete