photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: A Month of Favorites ~ 5 Favorite Winter Reads

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Month of Favorites ~ 5 Favorite Winter Reads


A Month of Favorites is hosted by Girlxoxo, Traveling with T & Estella's Revenge.


Today's topic, 5 Favorite Winter Reads, is about what you read last year at this time. My books aren't going to be wintery. I don't read holiday reads, for the most part, so reading in the winter is no different than reading any other time, unless I'm doing a challenge where I specifically have to find a certain kind of winter book. So, my books won't be wintery, (except one, now that I've looked through) but here are my 5 favorite books from November & December of last year. I went with both months, because I was playing a lot of video game at the time (GTAV) so I didn't read my usual amount. I only read 22 books in Nov and Dec of last year ~ Yikes!! :) Anyways, here's my favorites (in order of how I remember that I liked them) of the bunch, linked to GoodReads, as always.

5 Favorite Winter Reads





1 comment:

  1. I don't tend to read very seasonally either, but I love looking back and seeing what books I enjoyed a year (or more) before.

    ReplyDelete