photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books Day 5 ~ Evening Update

Friday, May 16, 2014

Bout of Books Day 5 ~ Evening Update

Evening everyone! Another day coming to a close. I read a little more than I expected to today, with my husband off from work, so that was good. I finished up the book I started last night, Sunrise by Mike Mullin. Beyond reading, I played some video games and some Hold'Em Poker on PokerStars, so it was a good day. :)

I got some blog hopping in, focused on visiting some blogs that I hadn't been to yet. I participated in the Rainbow of Books Challenge and that's been about it. Been a lazy day with my love here, always a good time.

With listening to the first Lemony Snicket and finishing that up, and finishing up Sunrise today, I am 2 over my original goal of finishing 8 books. I upped that goal on Day 2 to 12, which I will easily get. I hope to get 14, but we'll see. :) Here's my numbers so far. I'm going to go to bed early with my hubby tonight (usually I'm up til 2 or so) so I'll get more reading in before sleep. I've started ~ The Chocolate Hollow Bunnies of the Apocalypse by Robert Rankin.


Friday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hr 15 min / 79 & 21 (1-145am, 10:30-11pm)
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 10
Current Book: The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse by Robert Rankin
Pages Read Today: 496 (79, 289, 49, 79)
Total Pages Read: 3376
Time Read Today: 5 hr
Total Time Read: 35 hr 30 min
Challenges Participated in today: Rainbow of Books Challenge
Today's Completed Books:




1 comment:

  1. A goal of 14 is awesome! I'm hoping to surpass my goal and finish my 3rd book this weekend.

    ReplyDelete