photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books Day 7 ~ Start of Day

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Bout of Books Day 7 ~ Start of Day

I am so sad it is the start of the last day. Anyone else?! I'm up early to begin the day and enjoy my reading time. I had a wonderful time this week and it was so fun to participate in my first Bout of Books Read-a-Thon. I will definitely do more!

Yesterday I spent the day listening to audio books, the Lemony Snicket series in fact. I thought of doing more today, perhaps trying to end out the week with finishing the series, but after the previous book (5th in the series) I'm not sure I want to do more today, I didn't enjoy that one at all, though I started the 6th early in the morning and it's been fine. I'm not sure yet, we'll see what I feel up to after some blog hopping. 1st a short story, Redemption of the Dead by Luke Delaney. 2nd, The Erstaz Elevator. 3, The Yard by Alex Grecian.

On with my stats, hopping and then reading for today.


Sunday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hr / 90 pages
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hr 30 min / 182 pages
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 16
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 363
Total Pages Read: 4524
Time Read Today: 3 hr
Total Time Read: 45 hr
Challenges Participated in today:
Today's Completed Books:



No comments:

Post a Comment