photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: It's Monday! What are you Reading?

Monday, May 26, 2014

It's Monday! What are you Reading?



It's Monday! What are you Reading? ~ Hosted by BookJourney

I'm still working on The Yard by Alex Grecian. It's good, but not great, so it hasn't been holding my attention. At night I am continuing my listening of the Lemony Snicket series, after taking a break to listen to another book, and am currently listening to The Slippery Slope.

Since my last Monday update, I've been on a small reading slump after my Bout of Books reading binge. :) I haven't read much at all during the day, but still listened to audio at night. I finished 2 of the Lemony Snicket's and listened to the audiobook of The Collector by Nora Roberts, which I loved. Probably my 2nd favorite standalone of hers, after Blue Smoke.




What are you reading this Monday?
Leave me a link, and I'll come visit!



4 comments:

  1. I am in the same boat - I'm reading a book that's good, but I lost steam half way and decided to pick up something else. It's happening a lot to me lately...Book ADD!

    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry it's been happening to you a lot lately. That's not good. I think I just overdid the BoB reading. But I didn't mind at the time, I got through so many books and it was fun. :) I am still enjoying listening to books, and just have been doing other things during the day instead of reading. I do need to get back to it though!

      Delete
  2. I picked up The Collector on audio, hoping to get to it next week. Hope you enjoy it. Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Collector was fantastic! I loved it. I hope you will enjoy it when you get to it!

      Delete