photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books Day 6 ~ Start of Day :(

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Bout of Books Day 6 ~ Start of Day :(

Morning all! :) I think the Read-a-Thon should start over today. It's been sooooo much fun!! Whatever will I do for fun when it ends? :(

I didn't get any night time reading in last night, well, I did but it was before midnight for a change. I went to bed early to read in bed with my Love, read for a bit then listened for a bit and still turned it all off just after midnight and went to sleep early, for me. :) So, another 100 pages were added to yesterday's total. :)

For now, I'll leave you with my stats, then go blog hopping before settling back in with my book. Book wise, I feel like listening to the Lemony Snicket series right now, so first up ~ The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket. 2nd, The Wide Window by Lemony Snicket. 3rd, The Miserable Mill by Lemony Snicket.



Saturday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages:
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 4 hr 15 min / 545 pages
Number of books I've read today: 3
Total number of books I've read: 13
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 545
Total Pages Read: 3921
Time Read Today: 4 hr 15 min
Total Time Read: 40 hr 15 min
Challenges Participated in today:
Today's Completed Books:



No comments:

Post a Comment