photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: WWW Wednesday 5/7

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

WWW Wednesday 5/7



W.W.W Wednesdays is a weekly event bought to you by MizB from Should Be Reading


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?




What are you currently reading?

Currently, I am reading The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly for a Swap-Bot challenge. So far, I'm not into it at all. It's just meh. At night, I am listening to the audio book of InkSpell by Cornelia Funke and read by Brendan Fraser.




What did you recently finish reading?

Since my last WWW, I have completed ~



What do you think you’ll read next?

I'm never sure what I want to read next. :) I rarely plan, cuz I'm always changing my mind for what I am in the mood for. A few on the horizon ~




What are you reading? Did you love it? Leave your post, and I'll come visit!
Good Reading to you all!



5 comments:

  1. It's dissappointing that The Book of Lost Things isn't living up to your expectations. I hate when that happens.
    I still have to read the Inkheart books, listening to them on audiobook would be great though (that's something I might have to look into)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hopefully reading Dorothy Must Die soon. I hope you have a great reading week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CRUELBEAUTYCRUELBEAUTYCRUELLLLL!!! I'll be back next week to check whether you've started it.

    And how did you like Dorothy Must Die? I want to read the Book of Lost Things myself but haven't gotten round to it yet.

    My WWW: http://attheendofthestory.wordpress.com/2014/05/07/www-wednesdays-3/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Dorothy Must Die! Hope you enjoyed. Here's my link http://wp.me/p32hC2-GE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sound of Dorothy Must Die and I hope you enjoy it more than The Book of Lost Things ;-)

    ReplyDelete