photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Bout of Books Day 3 ~ Evening Update

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Bout of Books Day 3 ~ Evening Update

Not as a productive day today as the first two. I read a book I didn't very much like, and that always makes me read slower. In all it took me probably 6 or so hours on a 384 page book, plus I didn't read more than an hour or so at a time before being bored and moving on to something else. Sorry to all those who enjoyed it, or were curious if I did, The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde was just not for me. I'm sure those who have read the works it was about would have gotten a lot more out of it. It wasn't awful and I really did like Thursday herself.

So, just the one book for me today, but I got it finished, so YAY about that! I wasn't sure I was going to stick with it for a while there. Tomorrow will be more productive. Hopefully I'll read something really enjoyable, at least I hope. :) I didn't join in the challenge today, but I did leave my WWW Wednesday.

I hope everyone enjoyed their day 3. I'd love to hear about it, if you want to leave me a link. Here's my update ~


Wednesday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hr 30min / 95pages (1-230am Wed)
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 7
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 480
Total Pages Read: 2104
Time Read Today: 7 hr 30 min
Total Time Read: 24 hr
Challenges Participated in today:
Today's Completed Books:







2 comments:

  1. Holy freaking crap! How are you doing this? Seven books!?!? Over 2,000 pages? You are a reading MACHINE! Amazing lady. Seriously amazing. Elle @ Erratic Project Junkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, nothing special, or amazing, just no life. I'm stuck here, and my husband works during the day, so it's just me and the dog for 8 or so hours a day. Then when my hubby is here, we're always together but we often do our own things, like playing video games or reading. Just a LOT of time on my hands and nothing else to do!

      Delete