photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: MLK 3 Day Read-a-Thon ~ Wrap-Up

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

MLK 3 Day Read-a-Thon ~ Wrap-Up

Shaina's MLK Three Day Read-a-Thon was this past weekend. I think it ended up being just her and I for this one, as it was last minute, but I had a good time. :)

I didn't meet my main number of books goal, but met all the other ones, so YAY!! There were other things that kept sneaking up on me this weekend like playing video games, the Playoffs (which I accounted for) and getting DirecTv back. I just didn't have a lot of focus after the first day, plus my Hubby was here on Monday (I forgot He would be) and He always distracts me. :)

But I still had fun, and that's what matters. I don't worry about if I make my goals or not, they are just what I aim for to keep me motivated. No big deal that I didn't read as much as I wanted, because I did read most of the time, enjoyed the books I read, and had fun! :) Let's take a look at what I did do.

GOALS

My MLK 3 Day Read-a-Thon Goals

Time devoted to Reading 
  • Daily as much as possible, except for NFL Playoffs!
GOAL
  • Complete at least EIGHT (8) books ~ DNF - completed 5 books
  • Complete at least FIVE (5) comics ~ completed 7 comics
  • Read at least 1 book from a series that I'm more than 3 books behind on
    • Damaged (Maggie O'Dell 08) by Alex Kava
  • Read at least 3 books from the 365 Days of YA list
    • Don't Turn Around (Persefone 01) by Michelle Gagnon
    • Reboot (Reboot 01) by Amy Tintera
    • Rebel (Reboot 02) by Amy Tintera
    • Conspiracy of Us (Untitled Series 01) by Maggie Hall

Started but did not yet Complete:
@ 45%


Completed Books:



Completed Comics:



1 comment:

  1. Yay, you did great!

    Thanks for joining up on this one—even though we didn't end up getting much in the way of interacting done, I had a great time losing myself in my books this weekend. :)

    I posted my wrap-up stats on the announcement post (http://shainareads.blogspot.com/2015/01/mlk-three-day-read-thon-announcement.html) and I'll be posting reviews of two of the books I read, hopefully by today.

    ReplyDelete