photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Beat Your Best Read-a-Thon ~ GOALS

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Beat Your Best Read-a-Thon ~ GOALS


The "Beat Your Best" Read-a-Thon is hosted here at KaKiJoKoJa. There's still time to join in, click the graphic above to sign up and join in the fun! :)


The Info:

Beat Your Best is a brand new read-a-thon, running Nov 15-22. ByB is a completely laid back challenge in which you choose how you will beat your own personal best when it comes to reading. This can be done in small or big ways, and is just meant to encourage you to push yourself with your reading in any way that you choose.

For my 1st Beat Your Best Read-a-Thon, I'm going to get back to all those series that I left undone. I have MULTIPLE series of which I have one or more books left to either complete the series/trilogy or to get caught up on an ongoing series.

For this RaT, I'm only including series that I have read at least 2 books of, and I'm REALLY behind on, not ones that have the latest book that just came out in the last month or so that I haven't gotten around to yet, because I probably will soon. Those I consider myself current on. These books are ones that I haven't kept up with in quite a while, or that were released more than a month ago that I haven't gotten around to yet.

Here is a variety of books in series, by number of books left, that I need to read to finish out the series or be current on the series if ongoing.

One Book to Finish





One Book to get Current with Ongoing



Two Books to Finish




Series with Three or more books to get Current/Finish

(These are just the first book of the 3+)



GOALS


My goals for the RaT ~
  • Read at least SIX (6) books
  • Read 3 from first two sections (to get current)
  • Read 3 from last two sections (to make headway on ones 2+ behind)


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have some ambitious goals! I didn't know that Psych had books associated with the tv show. How are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are quite Psych-y. The first one was really enjoyable, the 2nd one bored me. I still have yet to read the other 3 (there are 5 total). They are worth a try if you really loved the show.

      Delete
  2. I like this choice! It's a good plan and should be fun for you. This should also be a pretty easy goal for you. You always blow these things out of the water. Good luck! I'll be reading with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is a pretty easy goal for me, but I have so much else I want to read as well that I'll probably be going back and forth some. I do hope to do more though. :) Thanks for joining in the RaT!

      Delete
  3. This is a great idea - to go back and finish up some series. I have some that I need to revisit. Good luck! You have some great goals and I know you'll meet them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have SOOOOOO many, a lot more than I've listed here, these are just a few favorites of a while ago and some others I wanna finish up. Hopefully I can finish up some and make some headway on some others. You should join in, work on your series as well. :)

      Delete