photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: It's Monday! What are you reading?

Monday, October 20, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading?


It's Monday! What are you Reading? ~ Hosted by BookJourney


Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon has come and gone. Did you participate? How did you do? If I haven't visited you, leave me a link to your wrap-up post and I'll come see how you fared. I'm working my way through the list at Dewey's, but since there are hundreds, I'll take me a while to get to all of them. Here's my Wrap Up Post.

With Dewey's, I gave a good boost to my lack of reading lately. I'm also participating in the Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon so I hope to keep my momentum with reading, after resting up from Dewey's. I stayed up the full 24 hours and I can never sleep after it, so I'm STILL sleepy.

As of writing this, I am not currently reading anything. I'm still working on Discovery of Witches (SNORE fest) but other than that, nothing. I'm not sure what I'm going to start next, but MAYBE what I've listed, subject to change! :)

Currently Reading

Kindle & Audio




What I completed since last Monday ~






What have you been reading?


1 comment:

  1. The Night Circus is so good. I read it when it came out, but I picked up a copy for keeps from our library books sale last week. What did you think of it?

    ReplyDelete