photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: It's Monday! What are you Reading?

Monday, October 27, 2014

It's Monday! What are you Reading?


It's Monday! What are you Reading? ~ Hosted by BookJourney


As I suspected, after Dewey's, I didn't get much sleep. I ended up with a cold that the hubby brought home, so this whole week has been yukky. I haven't slept much at all, finally getting a little bit of sleep on Saturday, but still not feeling 100%. I was taking part in the Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon and I didn't do as well as I wanted, but still got some stuff read.

If you've been following me regularly, then you know I gave up on Discovery of Witches for a while and was, maybe, going to revisit it. I decided I'm just giving up on it completely. I did NOT enjoy it at all, only got through about half and never did learn what was really going on, so enough of that crap. :/


Currently Reading

Kindle & Audio

What I've read since last Monday ~




Comics I've read since last Monday ~


Reviews I wrote (all 4 stars!) ~

ARC Review ~ Pushing the Limit (Alpha Ops 02) by Emmy Curtis
TBR List Poll ~ Running on Empty by Christy Reece & The Shepherd by Ethan Cross



1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you've not been feeling well! I had the same issue last week - fighting a cold and not getting any reading done. So frustrating. I hope this week is better for you! Sorry the Discovery of Witches was a bust. I tried it once and didn't get far. I still plan to try it someday, but no interest right now.

    How about the Steelers and Big Ben this weekend! What a fantastic game, although I didn't get to watch it (stupid Browns on tv).

    ReplyDelete