photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: It's Monday! What are you Reading?

Monday, October 13, 2014

It's Monday! What are you Reading?


It's Monday! What are you Reading? ~ Hosted by BookJourney


Did anyone miss me last week?! More likely, no one noticed I was gone! I didn't join in last week because the previous week I read just ONE book for the week. I did end up finishing one other last Monday, but decided to hold off on posting them. Even still, this week has been slow as well, but I managed to finish a couple books. You'll see I'm still working on Discovery of Witches, which a few of you mentioned as having read. I don't like it, but I'm determined to get through it because I used it for my Book Club swap at Swap-Bot. I'm taking a break from it to re-listen to my favorite book ever!

I'm having a giveaway and haven't had anyone sign up. :( Click the banner above, or see the link below, and someone signup for me, please!! It's for a good romantic suspense.

I'm gearing up for Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon, anyone else? Are you like most people seem to be ~ a pre-planner? Or are you like me, a fly by the seat of our pants-er? We are talking about both, over at the new Dewey's 24hr RaT GoodReads Group. Come join in!

Currently Reading

Audio & Audio




What I completed since last Monday 2 Mondays ago ~




Reviews & Giveaways ~

Over the Line by Emmy Curtis ~ 4 stars
Launch Day Blitz & Giveaway for ~ Over the Line by Emmy Curtis ~ enter now!
Gone to Her Grave by Melinda Leigh
~ 4 stars
Blood Line by John J. Davis ~ 3.5 stars

What have you been reading?


2 comments:

  1. Oh my GAWD Karsyn, I haven't read anything in nearly two weeks, despite having a super fantastic ARC in my hands! I have come to the conclusion that it is because I have gotten too used to ebooks and can't get comfy with a physical anymore, especially in bed. I think I need a more comfortable reading chair because the couch is not cutting it. I heard other not so great things about A Discovery of Witches, so don't feel bad. I will enter your givie, my feature co-host loves that type of book, so I can always send it to her. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw, the book I should be reading today is Stone in the Sky, the sequel to Tin Star. I am kicking myself because it is fantastic. I was the first person to get an ARC and was hoping to be the first to review it on Goodreads.

      Delete