photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Tackle Your TBR ~ Day 10 Updates

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Tackle Your TBR ~ Day 10 Updates



Today is Day 10, but forget about that (or I will anyways). I get to GET OUT OF MY HOUSE today!!! Most of you probably don't understand how HUGE that is, and I'm super super excited. Up until 2 years ago, I lived in Central Florida. After some hard times, we didn't have a car anymore, but there it didn't matter. We were on a really good bus line and after a while got used to the bus system and even enjoyed it a bit (reading while spending an hour to go to work, which was only 7 miles away, ok!). We were miserable there though, and got the chance to move to NC with a friend over 2 years ago. It's been great, we love our little town but there's NOTHING here. We have a Hardee's, Burger King, Subway and a Food Lion. Nothing else! The closest Wal-Mart is 30 miles away. But, we don't have a car still, so I've been stuck in this town for over 2 years now, never going further away from my house than a mile and a half, walking everywhere. I have been a bit stir crazy. The friend that we moved up here with has moved around a few times since then and asked if I wanted to go out of town with her today, and I jumped at the chance. I'm SUPER excited, even if she will be here at 6am. YAWN. AND I can NOT sleep when I know I'm going to do something, so I'm sleepy, but I get to get outta my house and do something!!

You might be able to tell I'm really really excited. LOL!! Noe challenges for today, so I don't have to worry about squeezing that in. I read an hour before I tried to get some sleep, but otherwise I probably won't sleep til tonight. Hope you all have a great day as well!! :)



The Progress:

Wednesday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hr / 65 pages (Yard)
Day Time Audio listening time/pages:
Kindle reading time / pages: 2 hr / 140 pages (Father's Grave, Aftermath)
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 16
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 205 pages
Total Pages Read: 2,956 pages
Time Read Today: 3 hr
Total Time Read: 40 hr 30 min
Challenges Participated in today: none listed
Today's Completed Books:

Today's Completed Comics / digital chapters of Arkham Unhinged:


Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 9 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 8 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Mid-Point Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 6 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 5 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 4 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 3 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 2 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 1 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Sign Up & Goals



2 comments:

  1. And you still finished a book! :) I would be dying to get out of town too, goodness gracious! We lived in a smaller town for a year but there was still some stuff to do and we had a car. I'm totally a city girl though, especially with kids. I like it to only take a few minutes to get anywhere and have lots of options. I hope you have a good reading day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! hope you had tons of fun even if you were doing manual labor!:)


    Here is my Wednesday Update!

    ReplyDelete