photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Tackle Your TBR ~ Day 12 Updates

Friday, September 19, 2014

Tackle Your TBR ~ Day 12 Updates



Day 12 has arrived! Thursday was a slow day for me, and I'm really not sure why. I think I was just super tired from my day out with my friend, moving her stuff. I was kind of lazy. Last night I got an ARC I'm SUPER excited about, so I started that, and will finish that today, we'll see what else. :) I've done about what I expected for the week. I ended up starting, and finishing 6 books I hoped to do, plus I had one DNF. Sadly, it was the book chosen for me for my Poll, I just could NOT get into it, I tried 4 different times. I'm not sure what it was that I didn't like. I'm so picky when it comes to books. Are you all like me, if you hate something you will NOT finish it? Or, are you all like my good friend Kym at My Book Nook where you'll finish something no matter how much she hates it? I don't get those of you who have to finish a book, like her. It makes me miserable. If I don't like a book, I move on. Life is too short for crappy (to me) books!

Anyways, as for today, so far no challenge is listed. :( We'll see if one is, and if it's a challenge or a giveaway. I prefer the challenges and the ones we have had so far have been fun. Time for me to get to my books.



The Progress:

Friday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 3 hr 30 min / 250 pages (Yard)
Day Time Audio listening time/pages:
Kindle reading time / pages: 5 hr / 402 pages (Time's Edge)
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 17
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 652 pages
Total Pages Read: 3,683 pages
Time Read Today: 8 hr 30 min
Total Time Read: 50 hrs
Challenges Participated in today: none listed
Today's Completed Books:

Today's Completed Comics / digital chapters of Arkham Unhinged:


Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 11 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 10 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 9 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 8 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Mid-Point Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 6 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 5 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 4 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 3 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 2 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Day 1 Update
Tackle Your TBR RaT ~ Sign Up & Goals


3 comments:

  1. I call it book OCD. lol. It has to be WAY overbad for me to DNF, especially if its for a challenge or RaT, I will finish it if it kills me cause im not wasting my time on a book not to finish it and have it count:)

    Ps. It was a giveaway, had to sign up for a newsletter to win a book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you never know, like RIGHT away that you won't like it? I know, pretty much instantly if I'll like something or not, so if I waste a few minutes to read 20 or so pages, it's no big deal. Moving on then is better than spending hours on a book I'm gonna hate when I can move on to something I'll love.

      Delete
  2. If it's a book from an author I try to give it 100 pages. If it's from NG, then I'll give it less, as soon as I really know. There are too many books waiting for me to read for me to waste time on a book I don't like. You still got decent reading done! Did you see Karen't giveaway from yesterday? That's all there was from yesterday.

    ReplyDelete