photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 18

Friday, April 19, 2019

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 18



Day 18 - A good day of writing. With the ending plaguing me, I wrote what could be my ending? Not set in stone, but it's my ending for now. So for the rest of NaNo, I need to work toward getting to that ending, a few other things have to happen first. I did write part of another scene as well and it was enjoyable.

Just over 6k before I hit my goal of 50k. It was easy for me to do, but any actual friends of mine who come here (hi, if you do come by) know that with the way I write, I was never worried about hitting 50k. The words are easy, as long as ideas came and for the most part they did.

When I reach 50k, that doesn't mean I'll stop writing. Likely the story book won't just be done at that point, though it should be close. So I will keep going after I hit 50k. Once the book is completed, then I'll start on edits and that will take a long while. 1 - because I'm a perfectionist and 2 - because I'm just not the best writer. I think I *can* write to a degree but my writing, for most of my life, has always been telling rather than showing. I've been a penpaller all my life, and that lends to telling stories. In high school, long ago, I was on the newspaper staff, once again telling. So I'm a teller, and that reflects. I hope to be able to edit my book to show more. We'll see.

If you didn't see it yesterday, I wrote my blurb and post it. I'm rather fond of it, though I may need to change one or two things depending on if and where I share the book.


For Camp NaNoWriMo I am challenging myself to write 50,000 words.





Camp NaNoWriMo Progress

Total for NaNo: 43,895 / 50,000 words
Story Novel Total: 60,031 words

  • Day 01: 2,105 words written
  • Day 02: 3,325 words written
  • Day 03: 3,483 words written
  • Day 04: 2,633 words written
  • Day 05: 5,937 words written
  • Day 06: Day off for Dewey's - 5 Books Read
  • Day 07: 4,327 words written
  • Day 08: 4,020 words written
  • Day 09: 2,615 words written
  • Day 10: 4,323 words written
  • Day 11: A day of Editing
  • Day 12: 1,513 words written (not on main project)
  • Day 13: 2,401 words written
  • Day 14: 0 words written
  • Day 15: 3,425 words written
  • Day 16: 2,676 words written
  • Day 17: A day of Editing & Blurb writing
  • Day 18: 3,525 words written



For anyone interested, my story is EROTICA featuring the following themes: F/F sex, FFM threesomes, BDSM & Polyamory. What I'll do with the story when it's done, I'm not sure.

I'd love to hear from anyone else doing Camp NaNo, now or if you have previously. Thank you for any interest you take in my accountability here.



No comments:

Post a Comment