photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 5 - the best day yet!

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 5 - the best day yet!



Day 5 was AMAZING!! Oh my god. :)

Not only did I fix the chapter that I was stuck on, and made it workable, I also took my two MC girls out on a date, and damn, they are ADORABLE!! :) They made ME laugh out loud and I was the one putting them to page.

On Day 5, I finished chapter 8 and wrote all of the first draft of Ch 9! The date was a huge success, if I do say so myself. And, even more amazing were the word counts!! 5,880 was what I had at the end of writing the chapter but I'm (as of writing this at the end of Day 5) doing a bit of tweaks, so see below for my updated counts. I'm hoping for 6k! :)

I'm taking Saturday off for writing to participate in Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon, see my Opening Meme. This is my 12th Dewey's and unlike the 11 before, I don't plan to stay up the full 24 hours. I have every other time and loved it, but I'm already wanting to get back to my story, so I'm taking the day to read, will stay up as late as I can (3-4am probably) and then sleep for a while so I can write again on Sunday.

See ya then, if you're following along!



For Camp NaNoWriMo I am challenging myself to write 50,000 words.





Camp NaNoWriMo Progress

Total for NaNo: 17,483 / 50,000 words
Story Total: 33,953 words

  • Day 1: 2,105 words written
  • Day 2: 3,325 words written
  • Day 3: 3,483 words written
  • Day 4: 2,633 words written
  • Day 5: 5,937 words written



For anyone interested, my story is EROTICA featuring the following themes: F/F sex, FFM threesomes, BDSM & Polyamory. What I'll do with the story when it's done, I'm not sure.

I'd love to hear from anyone else doing Camp NaNo, now or if you have previously. Thank you for any interest you take in my accountability here.



No comments:

Post a Comment