photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Dewey's 24hr RaT - Mid Event Survey

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Dewey's 24hr RaT - Mid Event Survey




Mid-Event Survey

1. What are you reading right now?
In between books, soon to start a new one. 25% into The Vanishing Season.

2. How many books have you read so far?
Finished 4, started two others - one is a messed up audiobook so that's a DNF for now, the other (Vanishing Season) I hope to finish.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Not a Hero by Cherise Sinclair

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I haven't felt it this year like I have other years, I think because I want to write instead. I'm definitely not going to stay up the full 24 hours, like I have the previous 11 Dewey's, because I want to write tomorrow.

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Nothing changes, so nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment