photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 19

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 19



Day 19 - was the lightest day I've had on actual word count, but a lot was done otherwise.

The book is starting to wrap up. I did what I think will be the last chapter a few days ago and I've been working to fill in the time from what I last wrote to the end. Yesterday after I finished a scene I started on Day 17, I realized that I had to figure the rest out, because all I'm missing now is 3-4 Chapters and I wasn't sure what was going where.

So I printed out two blank calendars and I detailed out my story on them. The story begins May 3rd of 2019 and spans all of May and June. The first 15 chapters were all pretty much set, as far as story and completion goes. After that was when it started getting choppy as I was trying to figure things out.

With everything sorted on the calendars, I could easily see what I had before me and where I needed to find something to stick in. I worked on that most of the evening and the additions I made caused me to change a couple things I already had. Now, it's ready to come together as I start to write the final few chapters and flesh out the 3 that are partial chapters. :)

My blurb (see Day 17) has been mostly well received. I may tweak a few things to, somehow, add in the fact that the book has BDSM in it as well. Not sure how, or I may just add my Author's Note to the blurb, which would be best as I like my blurb overall.


For Camp NaNoWriMo I am challenging myself to write 50,000 words.





Camp NaNoWriMo Progress

Total for NaNo: 45,625 / 50,000 words
Story Novel Total: 61,401 words

  • Day 01: 2,105 words written
  • Day 02: 3,325 words written
  • Day 03: 3,483 words written
  • Day 04: 2,633 words written
  • Day 05: 5,937 words written
  • Day 06: Day off for Dewey's - 5 Books Read
  • Day 07: 4,327 words written
  • Day 08: 4,020 words written
  • Day 09: 2,615 words written
  • Day 10: 4,323 words written
  • Day 11: A day of Editing
  • Day 12: 1,513 words written (not on main project)
  • Day 13: 2,401 words written
  • Day 14: 0 words written
  • Day 15: 3,425 words written
  • Day 16: 2,676 words written
  • Day 17: A day of Editing & Blurb writing
  • Day 18: 3,525 words written
  • Day 19: 1,370 words written



For anyone interested, my story is EROTICA featuring the following themes: F/F sex, FFM threesomes, BDSM & Polyamory. What I'll do with the story when it's done, I'm not sure.

I'd love to hear from anyone else doing Camp NaNo, now or if you have previously. Thank you for any interest you take in my accountability here.

No comments:

Post a Comment