photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 7

Monday, April 8, 2019

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 7



Day 7 was another success after a break on Day 6.

Day 6 happened to fall on Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon. It was my 12th Dewey's and my mind was definitely not on my books, but rather on writing. In the 11 previous, I've always read the full 24 hours - actual reading time of that has been 18-21 hours, but this time I knew I didn't want to. It's not that I didn't want to read, it was that I wanted to write.

I ended up reading for only 13 total hours, so still a good bit of reading, just not as much as past Dewey's. Still, it was a good day and I got a little sleep so I could write on Day 7.

Day 7 ended up with a chapter getting so long, I had to split it. I'm continuing to enjoy writing, and even with the day break, I'm way ahead on my way to 50k for Camp. :)

I'm hesitantly looking for places to find Critique Partners or Beta Readers. I'm not to that stage yet, but as no one has read the story beyond the original prompt, and that was only read by 3 others, I'd like some feedback, initially on the story / characters. I know this is only getting a couple views, but if anyone has any good suggestions, please let me a comment.


For Camp NaNoWriMo I am challenging myself to write 50,000 words.





Camp NaNoWriMo Progress

Total for NaNo: 21,810 / 50,000 words
Story Total: 38,192 words

  • Day 1: 2,105 words written
  • Day 2: 3,325 words written
  • Day 3: 3,483 words written
  • Day 4: 2,633 words written
  • Day 5: 5,937 words written
  • Day 6: Day off for Dewey's - 5 Books Read
  • Day 7: 4,327 words written



For anyone interested, my story is EROTICA featuring the following themes: F/F sex, FFM threesomes, BDSM & Polyamory. What I'll do with the story when it's done, I'm not sure.

I'd love to hear from anyone else doing Camp NaNo, now or if you have previously. Thank you for any interest you take in my accountability here.



No comments:

Post a Comment