photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 9

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 9



Day 9 wasn't the biggest day, word wise, but it was a milestone of sorts -

It was my first complete sex scene. :)

In an Erotica, I'd say that's good. There was sex before that, but this was the first start-to-finish sex scene.

I'd like to think it went rather well. :) If anyone wants to read the scene / chapter to see if you agree, let me know. :)



I'm hesitantly looking for places to find Critique Partners or Beta Readers. I'm not to that stage yet, but as no one has read the story beyond the original prompt, and that was only read by 3 others, I'd like some feedback, initially on the story / characters. I know this is only getting a couple views, but if anyone has any good suggestions, please let me a comment.


For Camp NaNoWriMo I am challenging myself to write 50,000 words.





Camp NaNoWriMo Progress

Total for NaNo: 28,445 / 50,000 words
Story Novel Total: 44,826 words

  • Day 1: 2,105 words written
  • Day 2: 3,325 words written
  • Day 3: 3,483 words written
  • Day 4: 2,633 words written
  • Day 5: 5,937 words written
  • Day 6: Day off for Dewey's - 5 Books Read
  • Day 7: 4,327 words written
  • Day 8: 4,020 words written
  • Day 9: 2,615 words written



For anyone interested, my story is EROTICA featuring the following themes: F/F sex, FFM threesomes, BDSM & Polyamory. What I'll do with the story when it's done, I'm not sure.

I'd love to hear from anyone else doing Camp NaNo, now or if you have previously. Thank you for any interest you take in my accountability here.



No comments:

Post a Comment