photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Camp NaNoWriMo - Days 11 & 12

Friday, April 12, 2019

Camp NaNoWriMo - Days 11 & 12



Days 11 & 12 were different in their own ways.

I considered the days my "weekend" as my Hubby was off from His job and I don't tend to do much when He's here, even if we do our own things.

I decided Day 11 I needed a break from writing. But, I still wanted to work on the story book - still working on calling it a book. I ended up heavily editing the first two chapters, while doing light edits on chapters 3 & 4.

I did add a passage, making something previously impossible possible, so I did add words, but a lot of it was taking words out and tightening things up. I think in all, I lost only about 20 words total, in a half day of work.


Day 12 was even weirder.

I sat down to write a "day after" scene from when my two girls finally had sex for the first time. That ended up NOT being what I wrote, and what I wrote surprised me. But I wrote anyways, and it was a good/light day of writing. I'm so ahead that taking the days off or writing something else didn't hurt at all.


I'm hesitantly looking for places to find Critique Partners or Beta Readers. I'm not to that stage yet, but as no one has read the story beyond the original prompt, and that was only read by 3 others, I'd like some feedback, initially on the story / characters. I know this is only getting a couple views, but if anyone has any good suggestions, please let me a comment.


For Camp NaNoWriMo I am challenging myself to write 50,000 words.


Camp NaNoWriMo Progress

Total for NaNo: 31,868 / 50,000 words
Story Novel Total: 48,183 words

  • Day 01: 2,105 words written
  • Day 02: 3,325 words written
  • Day 03: 3,483 words written
  • Day 04: 2,633 words written
  • Day 05: 5,937 words written
  • Day 06: Day off for Dewey's - 5 Books Read
  • Day 07: 4,327 words written
  • Day 08: 4,020 words written
  • Day 09: 2,615 words written
  • Day 10: 4,323 words written
  • Day 11: A day of Editing
  • Day 12: 1,513 words written (not on main project)



For anyone interested, my story is EROTICA featuring the following themes: F/F sex, FFM threesomes, BDSM & Polyamory. What I'll do with the story when it's done, I'm not sure.

I'd love to hear from anyone else doing Camp NaNo, now or if you have previously. Thank you for any interest you take in my accountability here.



No comments:

Post a Comment