photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 3

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 3



Day 3 started off super rocky!

I started in on Chapter 8 but couldn't find a focus and couldn't get the story to flow into what I wanted. By 1pm I had written less than 500 words, not pleased with most of it.

I stopped writing to watch the game (Go Nats) and after the game, I decided to move on from the chapter I was doing, into a later chapter, not determined when yet, just later. 3000+ words later I finally finished the first draft of that Chapter. So, I was pleased. Highest word total so far in the early month. After the hiccup, things went well today!!

On the 2nd graph, it shows the amounts I need to write to reach my goal, in blue, in green are what I actually wrote.


For Camp NaNoWriMo I am challenging myself to write 50,000 words.





Camp NaNoWriMo Progress

Total for NaNo: 8,913 / 50,000 words
Story Total: 25,380 words

  • Day 1: 2,105 words written
  • Day 2: 3,325 words written
  • Day 2: 3,483 words written



For anyone interested, my story is EROTICA featuring the following themes: F/F sex, FFM threesomes, BDSM & Polyamory. What I'll do with the story when it's done, I'm not sure.

I'd love to hear from anyone else doing Camp NaNo, now or if you have previously. Thank you for any interest you take in my accountability here.



No comments:

Post a Comment