photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Dewey's 24hr RaT - Wrap up

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Dewey's 24hr RaT - Wrap up



Oh wow! New Questions. I already wrote this out with the old questions... I'll add in the new ones. :D



Which hour was most daunting for you?
None. I started to get tired around 2. Since I'd already decided not to do the full 24 hours, I just decided to go to bed. On one hand, it sucked not doing the full 24 hours, it was the first time in 12 Dewey's that I didn't. On the other hand, I really REALLY hated not writing (I'm participating in Camp NaNoWriMo) so I knew I wanted to sleep to be able to write again today.

Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!
See Below

Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?
In general? Chronicles of St Mary's, Great Zoo of China, The Martian..... from what I read? The Secret Runners of New York

What was your favorite snack?
Oreos, though I didn't have any until about 8 hours in, when my Hubby got home. That's the only snack I had.

What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you smile?
Nothing, I just read and don't go to the site much.

What was your favorite facet of the day?
Reading "The Secret Runners of New York". My favorite author - Matthew Reilly, writing my favorite genre - time travel. He did NOT disappoint. So good!

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep?
I'll definitely read as always.

Wanna volunteer for our next event?
Nah - sorry. I prefer to just read.



Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon Stats

  • I completed 5 books, started 2 others, continued 1 more
  • I read 1370 pages
  • I read 3 books on my Kindle
  • I listened to 5 books as audiobooks
  • I read 4 Novels, 4 Novellas
  • I read for approximately 13 hours (5.5 hours on Kindle, 7.5 hours on Audio)


Current Stats:

Audio listening time/pages: 7 hours 30 minutes / 544 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: 5 hours 30 minutes / 826 pages
Total number of books I've read: 5
Current Book:
Total Pages Read: 1,370 pages
Total Time Read: 13 hours


Completed:






Started, but did not finished:






Continued, did not finish:





How was your Read-a-Thon? Leave me a comment and tell me about it, or link me to your blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment