photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: I'm Participating in Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 1

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

I'm Participating in Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 1



For the first time ever, I am participating in a NaNoWriMo event, in this case the Camp NaNo of April.

I've written off and on most of my life, but I've always been a PenPal writer, rather than a storyteller. I've written pals off and on since I was young after camp writing to friends. I'd always been interested in writing a bit more, but never thought I had any ideas.

Writing for NaNo came about when a Penpal of mine sent me a writing prompt. We had decided to send each other prompts to write more creatively. What should have been a one or two typed page story, ended up being over 5400 words. From there, it just grew and I decided to do Camp NaNoWriMo to write more of the story.

I know I don't have a lot of people coming around, but I thought I would do an accountability on here to keep track of what I'm doing. If anyone comes along who is also doing it, please feel free to contact me! :) Also, my author friend Maggie Hemlock is participating. You can see her progress on her blog, linked to the right --->.

For anyone interested, my story is EROTICA featuring the following themes: F/F sex, FFM threesomes, BDSM & Polyamory. What I'll do with the story when it's done, I'm not sure. The 5400 word short story is now novella length at 18,572 words.

For Camp NaNoWriMo I am challenging myself to write 50,000 words.

Camp NaNoWriMo Progress

Total for NaNo: 2,105 words
Story Total: 18,572 words

  • Day 1: 2,105 words written



I'd love to hear from anyone else doing Camp NaNo, now or if you have previously. Thank you for any interest you take in my accountability here.



No comments:

Post a Comment