photo KaKiJoKoJa_zps6827954d.gif
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious, Kooky, Jannock book blog: Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 4

Friday, April 5, 2019

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 4



Day 4 was productive in more ways than one! :)

I wrote in the morning and exceeded my daily goal, writing a complete first draft of a new chapter. Then, while watching baseball and thanks to my friend Maggie Hemlock - see her MPREG series here, I finally settled on a place for where my town (fictional) will be, AND the name of the town! This has been plaguing me since I started expanding the story, as I had two locations in mind for different reasons. I finally discarded one, leaving me with a general location but not a name. Maggie said something to me that got my brain going and I found the name and a complete backstory of the town. I was super excited!

I was going to write more, but decided to leave it for day 5.


For Camp NaNoWriMo I am challenging myself to write 50,000 words.





Camp NaNoWriMo Progress

Total for NaNo: 11,546 / 50,000 words
Story Total: 28,013 words

  • Day 1: 2,105 words written
  • Day 2: 3,325 words written
  • Day 3: 3,483 words written
  • Day 4: 2,633 words written



For anyone interested, my story is EROTICA featuring the following themes: F/F sex, FFM threesomes, BDSM & Polyamory. What I'll do with the story when it's done, I'm not sure.

I'd love to hear from anyone else doing Camp NaNo, now or if you have previously. Thank you for any interest you take in my accountability here.



No comments:

Post a Comment